Here is the sign up sheet!
Here is the sign up sheet!
We have some new players showing up so we just wanted to go over a couple important site rules here before people even arrive on site.
1) When driving on the drive way, please drive slowly and carefully, there are many animals on the farm and some of them roam free (especially the dogs) driving carefully means you have more control of the vehicle and don’t accidentally hit the farmer’s dogs, let’s not do that!
2) Cars must not drive on the grass. You can go on the driveway, you can drive as far as the edge of the gravel on the other side of the tavern, but you can not drive out to the cabins or tenting spaces.
3) When parking you must leave room for other vehicles to get through the driveway, not just cars but larger farm equipment. If you are unsure if you can park somewhere, find an older player and ask.
4) No large dogs are allowed on site (aside from the farmer’s dogs) If you want to bring your pup with you, it’s probably best to get in touch with Pam Scroggie, site coordinator, or our GM Hans Vierhuis and check first.
5) Cigarette smoking is allowed but only in the designated smoking section. This is a picnic table next to the parking lot that has a can for your butts. Please put the butts in the can. If the can knocks over and butts are spilled please pick them up.
EDITED TO ADD.
only cigarettes and their butts are to go in the can at the smoking section. DO NOT PUT PACKETS OR ANYTHING ELSE FLAMMABLE IN THERE!!!
A Veteran player was kind enough to make these Spell Memorization Sheets for Nero Canada!
If you are a spell caster it is expected that you have one of these, filled out, and on you at all times and are marking the spells off that you use as you go along (usually at the end of a mod). This was you can keep track of what you have in memory and don’t accidentally cast more spells than you have! Feel free to ask questions if you have them about how these work!
There is one for each school of magic
For those that asked, here is a copy of the current Tavern Menu!
Please note, this menu is subject to change and is not 100% set in stone. However, this should give you a general idea of prices for meals and how much to bring for a weekend of food. As mentioned previously the kitchen does allow you to run a pre-paid tab and will remind you when your tab is getting low.
Here is the Sign Up Sheet!
Good Morning Everyone!
This post is mostly for newer players to the game who may be needing some additional information before their first full event!
Our event schedule for the rest of the year is posted as part of this post!
Our website, where you can find a lot of resources for building a character and world history etc is:
For a full weekend event there are options for where you can stay. You are welcome to bring a tent and set it up on site for sleeping. If you want a bunk in a cabin please get in touch with Pam Scroggie as she is our site coordinator and works very hard to make sure we can accommodate people in bunks, please be mindful that we will do our best to get you a bunk if you need one, but they are limited.
A few tips on what to bring for a full weekend:
-bedding, whether you are in a tent or a bunk you need to bring all of your own bedding
-costuming/armour/weapon reps…stuff your PC needs to be in game
-clothing, you will want to bring lots of layers as the weather gets colder on us. Extra socks (we can’t stress this enough) and proper footwear are essential too
-toiletries… we have bathrooms on site that do have a shower, running water and flush-able toilets. We encourage people to have a shower if they feel they need one, but to keep it quick. The bathrooms are there for everyone to use
– there is a full “tavern” on site that serves breakfast and dinner each day as well as hot/cold drinks throughout the day and late night snack. However, some people bring extra snacks to eat between these meal times and some people choose to bring their own food. There is a fridge on site for players to use, we ask that you keep your food in proper containers and label them, remembering to take home all that you brought at the end of an event.
IF you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them. We are a community of players from a vast background and experience level and are really great about answering questions and helping each other out!
Looking forward to seeing all of you at future events!
Hi all, please send plot an email if you are interested in being a full time Plot person next year whether as a writer or a marshal. Send the message even if you are doing it this year already and even if you have already told me you were interested. If you have questions please also email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the event #6 Sign Up Sheet.
Here is the Sign Up Sheet
Here is the survey for the 5 day!
Here is the Sign Up Sheet.
As always please make sure any NPC shift you sign up for you show up to NPC camp on time for. Once we are all on site and have evaluated the number of NPC’s we have we will open up the potential option to “buy out” of your NPC shift for $10 and this will be done through a random draw for the time slots it applies to.
Here is the Survey for event #3
Here is the sign up sheet for the upcoming event!
Here is the survey for Event # 2!
Please be aware that the site no longer allows large dogs to be on the premises. If you have any questions or concerns please email Nero Canada.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Here is the Sign Up Sheet.
Please find the survey for event #1 below! You will need to copy the address in to your web browser… sorry just clicking it won’t work 🙁
Call to the North!
Adventurers of Thrush Peake and beyond – the Kingdom of Haylem asks once again for your assistance. With the claiming of new northern territory and the solidification of our alliance with the peoples of Terasel, our commitments to the North are great and the threats many. Who better to stand with the Kingdom and our allies than the famed Adventurers of Thrush Peake?
Accommodations in the style of Thrush Peake’s adventurers complex have been prepared at the Northern Encampment in anticipation of your arrival, and the Green Dragon Tavern is proud to serve you at its new Northern Border location. Those adventurers who answer the call this upcoming Gather will have the gratitude of the Kingdom and the opportunity for valour, heroics, and treasure in the mysterious North.
The Leadership of the Northern Encampment welcomes you, and invites you all to a briefing on the current state of the Northern campaign on Saturday morning in the Green Dragon Tavern.
We will have a slight geographic switch in location this season, with the Thrush Peake adventurer’s complex moving to the Northern Encampment at the border between Kyrinen and the northern territories. For now cabin assignments will remain the same. We think this will be lots of fun, and provide immersive exploration and danger in the immediate vicinity of the ‘town’ setting.
If you have any OOG worries about the IG relocation (special effects on your cabin, that body you buried out back in case you ever needed a last-minute revenant), please drop us a line at NCPlot@gmail.com and we’ll help to resolve.
Here is the sign up sheet for this game.
Based on feedback we have received from a number of players that we need to make the difficulty of the game a little harder there will be some changes to the style of the game. Please keep in mind the following:
1) There is no rule that says an NPC cannot hit you while you are on the ground; if someone hits you in this circumstance, please take the damage without question. If you are moving, NPCs will assume you are moving in game. First aid and refit must be viable and obvious. Both require you to be on your knees (not laying down) and saying the words “First Aid” or “Refit” in a normal speaking voice at least once every 10 seconds. Searching also needs to be obvious.
2) Wards must be cast in-game. You will be able to purchase them but an NPC will come into game to cast them once it starts.
3) Theft by NPCs will occur when it is logical for it to occur. If your stuff gets stolen, there may not be a route for you to get it back.
4) Assume modules are not-scaled, meaning that you may have to retreat more often and if you don’t retreat when overwhelmed, you will likely die
5) NPCs learn – if you fight the enemy multiple times, they will get better at fighting you, the same way you get better at fighting them.
6) When a Contingency 5-Earth or Contingency Life are used, you must turn a tag over to a Plot Marshal at the end of the module/encounter or you will take the death.
7) If you do something reckless, expect that there will be consequences.
If you have any questions please feel free to email Nero Canada for clarification.