We have some new players showing up so we just wanted to go over a couple important site rules here before people even arrive on site.
1) When driving on the drive way, please drive slowly and carefully, there are many animals on the farm and some of them roam free (especially the dogs) driving carefully means you have more control of the vehicle and don’t accidentally hit the farmer’s dogs, let’s not do that!
2) Cars must not drive on the grass. You can go on the driveway, you can drive as far as the edge of the gravel on the other side of the tavern, but you can not drive out to the cabins or tenting spaces.
3) When parking you must leave room for other vehicles to get through the driveway, not just cars but larger farm equipment. If you are unsure if you can park somewhere, find an older player and ask.
4) No large dogs are allowed on site (aside from the farmer’s dogs) If you want to bring your pup with you, it’s probably best to get in touch with Pam Scroggie, site coordinator, or our GM Hans Vierhuis and check first.
5) Cigarette smoking is allowed but only in the designated smoking section. This is a picnic table next to the parking lot that has a can for your butts. Please put the butts in the can. If the can knocks over and butts are spilled please pick them up.
EDITED TO ADD.
only cigarettes and their butts are to go in the can at the smoking section. DO NOT PUT PACKETS OR ANYTHING ELSE FLAMMABLE IN THERE!!!