Based on feedback we have received from a number of players that we need to make the difficulty of the game a little harder there will be some changes to the style of the game. Please keep in mind the following:
1) There is no rule that says an NPC cannot hit you while you are on the ground; if someone hits you in this circumstance, please take the damage without question. If you are moving, NPCs will assume you are moving in game. First aid and refit must be viable and obvious. Both require you to be on your knees (not laying down) and saying the words “First Aid” or “Refit” in a normal speaking voice at least once every 10 seconds. Searching also needs to be obvious.
2) Wards must be cast in-game. You will be able to purchase them but an NPC will come into game to cast them once it starts.
3) Theft by NPCs will occur when it is logical for it to occur. If your stuff gets stolen, there may not be a route for you to get it back.
4) Assume modules are not-scaled, meaning that you may have to retreat more often and if you don’t retreat when overwhelmed, you will likely die
5) NPCs learn – if you fight the enemy multiple times, they will get better at fighting you, the same way you get better at fighting them.
6) When a Contingency 5-Earth or Contingency Life are used, you must turn a tag over to a Plot Marshal at the end of the module/encounter or you will take the death.
7) If you do something reckless, expect that there will be consequences.
If you have any questions please feel free to email Nero Canada for clarification.