Here are the new guidelines for IBGAs (In Between Game Actions). Pease read through the whole document and ask any questions you have before filling out the form. As mentioned at the event, for this time only IBGAs will be do this upcoming Sunday by 11:59pm. For future events they will be due at 11:59pm on the Friday after the event.
Please find the survey for event #1 below! You will need to copy the address in to your web browser… sorry just clicking it won’t work 🙁
Call to the North!
Adventurers of Thrush Peake and beyond – the Kingdom of Haylem asks once again for your assistance. With the claiming of new northern territory and the solidification of our alliance with the peoples of Terasel, our commitments to the North are great and the threats many. Who better to stand with the Kingdom and our allies than the famed Adventurers of Thrush Peake?
Accommodations in the style of Thrush Peake’s adventurers complex have been prepared at the Northern Encampment in anticipation of your arrival, and the Green Dragon Tavern is proud to serve you at its new Northern Border location. Those adventurers who answer the call this upcoming Gather will have the gratitude of the Kingdom and the opportunity for valour, heroics, and treasure in the mysterious North.
The Leadership of the Northern Encampment welcomes you, and invites you all to a briefing on the current state of the Northern campaign on Saturday morning in the Green Dragon Tavern.
We will have a slight geographic switch in location this season, with the Thrush Peake adventurer’s complex moving to the Northern Encampment at the border between Kyrinen and the northern territories. For now cabin assignments will remain the same. We think this will be lots of fun, and provide immersive exploration and danger in the immediate vicinity of the ‘town’ setting.
If you have any OOG worries about the IG relocation (special effects on your cabin, that body you buried out back in case you ever needed a last-minute revenant), please drop us a line at NCPlot@gmail.com and we’ll help to resolve.
Here is the sign up sheet for this game.
Based on feedback we have received from a number of players that we need to make the difficulty of the game a little harder there will be some changes to the style of the game. Please keep in mind the following:
1) There is no rule that says an NPC cannot hit you while you are on the ground; if someone hits you in this circumstance, please take the damage without question. If you are moving, NPCs will assume you are moving in game. First aid and refit must be viable and obvious. Both require you to be on your knees (not laying down) and saying the words “First Aid” or “Refit” in a normal speaking voice at least once every 10 seconds. Searching also needs to be obvious.
2) Wards must be cast in-game. You will be able to purchase them but an NPC will come into game to cast them once it starts.
3) Theft by NPCs will occur when it is logical for it to occur. If your stuff gets stolen, there may not be a route for you to get it back.
4) Assume modules are not-scaled, meaning that you may have to retreat more often and if you don’t retreat when overwhelmed, you will likely die
5) NPCs learn – if you fight the enemy multiple times, they will get better at fighting you, the same way you get better at fighting them.
6) When a Contingency 5-Earth or Contingency Life are used, you must turn a tag over to a Plot Marshal at the end of the module/encounter or you will take the death.
7) If you do something reckless, expect that there will be consequences.
If you have any questions please feel free to email Nero Canada for clarification.
As the snow fell and later melts, the following details of what has occurred over the winter are revealed.
Winter court is delayed due to the issues at hand and will occur later this month.