The updated version of the rulebook with clarifications as requested is now updated in the Library. This will be the last published version for the season. We are hoping to have a full source book by the end of the year.
Notable changes from version 4.0 to version 4.1:
- Clarified that each racial skill may only be purchased once.
- Corrected Build Point progression.
- Corrected Focus and Mastery costs (Were transcribed incorrectly)
- Corrected example in “Proficiency” description.
- Updated Formal Magic skill, specifically how converting formal magic to spells works.
- Clarified that 2-handed weapons can be used to block 1-handed.
- Updated Carrying rules to clarify what happens if a non-numeric attack hits a carried person.
- Expanded acceptable reps for an armour patch to also include a square of leather or grey fabric.
- Clarified that alchemists must have a level of alchemy that is equal or greater than a gas in order to use it.
- Clarified the Master Potion Maker ability
- Clarified that Master Alchemist ability can only convert elixirs that don’t already have a gas equivalent.
- Clarified that your count resumes rather than restarts when a a character Created as Undead drops to -1.
- Corrected Sanctuary to say it protects against Undead.